Candidate must have extensive previous experience creating and analyzing effective marketing strategies.
- Shifts: Day, Evenings (full-time)
- Salary: $50,000-$80,000 (depends on experience)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Market Research, Advertising, or related field
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Medical Technology, Chemistry, Toxicology, or related field
- Must be a US citizen or eligible to work in the US for any employer.
No sponsorship will be provided.
- 3-5 years of marketing or marketing communications experience
- 2 years of experience in the medical field